Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

Monday 5 May 2014

Disclose.tv: 100 Days of Dance

Disclose.tv
 
The Magnetic Memory Method.

Learn and Memorize the Vocabulary of Any Language Using the Magnetic Memory Method.
From our sponsors
thumbnail 100 Days of Dance
May 5th 2014, 08:53

Bucket List #117: Complete 100 days of dance Technically it was around 120 something days but 100 days sounds better. I had a GoPro camera set up on my cabinet and i just recorded myself doing the same dance routine every day. I wanted to do something along the lines of take a picture of myself everyday for a year but different. I eventually came up with the idea of 100 days of dance, I really didnt want to do this for a year so i thought 100 days seemed pretty good. The reason this was on the bucket list was because i thought it was a really cool, unique idea that i came up with and i wanted to make sure i saw it through, so i popped it on the bucket list to guarantee that i would complete it. Overall it was pretty fun dancing everyday and this was one of my more unique ideas and i'm pretty glad how it turned artist: JamiroquaiSong name: Canned HeatNO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED

Google Plus
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments: