Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

Friday 2 May 2014

Disclose.tv: Roney Stators Part 2b of 2

Disclose.tv
 
The Magnetic Memory Method.

Learn and Memorize the Vocabulary of Any Language Using the Magnetic Memory Method.
From our sponsors
thumbnail Roney Stators Part 2b of 2
May 2nd 2014, 03:15

Wheel properly set up. As you'll see in this video, the Roney Stator and wheel work effortlessly. Will build 2 more Roney Stators ASAP, then make video of all three stators running in unison. Magnets used in this video: N42 Neodymium Magnets - 1"x1"x1/4" N42 Neodymium Magnets - 1" round by 1/4" thick N42 Neodymium Magnets - 2"x4"x1/4" buried inside of stator Opposite poles of attraction are used in this demonstration. No tricks of any kind were used in the making of this video. http://www.FreeMagneticEnergy.info ___________________________________________ SPECIAL NOTE TO KNOW-IT-ALLS: First... a big THANK YOU! ...to all those who have given me 'constructive" feedback and encouragement in the continued research and development of free energy via magnetism. Sadly there are those out there who feel it's their duty to lie and mislead you about my research. To set the record straight, my work has nothing to do with perpetual energy as magnets don't last forever. Nor does my work have anything to do with V-gates, Bedini motors or what have you. Rather my work is about magnetism itself and how one might build a motor that uses only magnets to run without any magnet wire of any kind. Formally stated; Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction; in this case, magnetic forces. My objective is simple: "To overcome the cause and effect between two opposite poles where not all of the net gain from the initial attraction is totally lost by an equal and opposite attraction." Because of all the lies, false claims and accusations made against my simple experiments with magnets, I feel it's best that I turn off comments. However I have left the negative comments and ignorant attacks on my work so as you can easily identify the culprits and flamers that caused me to turn off comments in the first place. You have my permission to "have at them" on my behalf via their channel. Lastly, I currently work from 8:30 AM to 10:00 PM, seven days a week ever since early 2013. Thus I've no time for magnets right now. That will drastically change in early 2014 once I retire from my job. If you CAREFULLY replicate my work, you will discover what I have revealed in my videos 'actually works' the way it works in my videos. Rather than attack my work, do it yourself and then you will see my research and results are as real as it gets. Otherwise bug off and don't come back. *By the way, I have nothing for sale. Never did. All the info is "OPEN SOURCE" only that I claim Copyright to my videos itself and not the information or contents contained within, thus my videos my NOT be used to make money from on YouTube or elsewhere without written permission. I do NOT have a working prototype at this time, nor have I ever had an actual working prototype. Cheers! James Roney Stators ________________________________________ Updates, FAQ's and Reports Archived at: http://www.StatorPro.com http://www.JamesRoneyStators.com Pleaseee pass the links around. Thanks a million! ________________________________________

Google Plus
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments: