Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

Friday 2 May 2014

Disclose.tv: Strange object in sky over North London - 28/04/2014 @ 1:30 pm

Disclose.tv
 
At Home Yoga Retreat

Everything you need to enjoy a weekend yoga retreat in your own home!
From our sponsors
thumbnail Strange object in sky over North London - 28/04/2014 @ 1:30 pm
May 2nd 2014, 17:53

I captured this object a couple of streets away from where I live. The object appeared black in colour and was rotating as it moved along. I captured nearly 5 minutes of video before I lost sight of it floating in the direction of Highbury & Islington. I'm not sure what this object is. I thought it was a balloon, but there appears to be a light on it. I put together this collage of stills grabbed from the video. I guesstimate the object to be 1/2 a mile away and possibly 500-1000 foot high. I've disabled the chat on here. if you wish t leave a message join me on Facebook at Mixtris Ufo-Images

Google Plus
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments: