Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

Monday 6 February 2017

Get recommended content in 60 seconds

 

Hi Dan!

I know you love to have every day, the best content and post it on your networks, doesn't it? But let's face it, who has time to find, filter, and cure the best content EVERYDAY for each network? Not my case (and thousands of our users).

I`m writing to you. Because there is a feature that I believe can be of great interest to you, since it provides you content ready to post on your accounts, without you needing to sit there and produce it!

I'll explain how to use it:

  1. First, you have to make a list of 8 to 10 keywords which are of interest to your public. For example, for me the following keywords are important: Marketing, Facebook, Twitter, Google, psychology, etc. 
  2. Second, you have to make a list of the Twitter accounts which share news and articles that most interest you. For example, in my case the accounts are: hubspot, mashable, pure marketing, etc. 
  3. By pressing the button "Get Content Recomendations", our system will analyze the tweets of each account and will take those with the larger quantity of favorites and retweets, providing that they contain the keywords you defined in point 1. 
  4. You schedule your posts by clicking on Add or, if you want, you can edit them. 

With this tool, Postcron creates a ranking to see what the 20 most viral tweets are and automatically suggests 20 posts to you. 

This is an excellent way to find viral content. Unlike other content recommenders, ours works very well because it is based on the keywords and Twitter accounts that you have specified. 

Log on to your Postcron account now and try out this feature, I assure that once you start, you won't be able to stop using it. 

If you have any concerns, consult me :) 

Have a good day!

Vero
Customer Service
Postcron.com


intercom

0 comments: