Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

Sunday 5 February 2017

How to Become a Highly Sought-After Writer (Part 1)

Hey there! Are you as pumped as I am about this new case study?

By the way, if you’re wondering what I’m talking about, check yesterday’s email titled “How I Wrote a Post That Got 1,000,000 Visitors” It explains what I’m doing here and why.

The short version?

Over the next few days, I’m revealing for the first time exactly how I wrote an article that got over 1 million visitors, eventually resulting in Forbes approaching me to be a columnist. Over the next few days, I’ll break down the writing, the strategy, the traffic techniques, everything.

Sound like a good deal?

All right, then. One more thing before I give you the link to the article…

Don’t just read it. Read some of the comments too.

There are hundreds of them. The site eventually got so overwhelmed with moderating them all that they shut the comment section down.

How, exactly, do you generate that type of buzz?

Well, by writing a kick ass post, of course, but you also need traffic. Lots and lots of traffic.

Tomorrow, I’ll show you a simple technique I used to get this post 100X more traffic than usual. In the meantime…

Click here to read the post


Talk soon,

Jon


PS: You're receiving this email because you requested one of our strategy guides or signed up for emails through BoostBlogTraffic.com. If you no longer want to receive this case study click here to stop getting the emails.







If you no longer wish to receive our emails or wish to update your email preferences, click the link below.  Note: If you are a paid subscriber to Serious Bloggers Only or Guest Blogging, please submit a support ticket to change your email.

 Unsubscribe from emails

Smart Blogger P.O. Box 2034 Cedar Park, Texas 78630 United States (877) 870-6957

0 comments: