Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

Thursday 9 February 2017

Want me to mentor you?

Over the last few days, I’ve taught you a lot about the benefits of getting published on big sites like Problogger, but you might be wondering…

What if you’re writing about more mainstream topics like parenting or self-improvement or personal finance?

And what if you’re just a beginner without a huge track record like me?

Well, take a look at this:

Details on My Guest Blogging Class

I’m looking for a few serious writers to join me in an online class, where I’ll teach you everything I know about writing for big sites like Scary Mommy, Lifehacker, Forbes, and The Huffington Post – all sites I’ve helped previous students get published on.

Once you complete the class, I even give you a certification you can show the big magazines and blogs to prove you know what you’re doing. It’s a huge advantage.

And the best part?

For a couple more days, I’m offering you a big discount on your tuition. So, get it now and save a few bucks:

Details on the certification program (and the discount)

The discount will only be available until Friday, February 10th, so I would grab your seat now while it’s still fresh in your mind.

Talk soon,

Jon







Not interested in the certification program? No problem, just click here and I won't send you any reminders about the discount.

If you no longer wish to receive our emails or wish to update your email preferences, click the link below.  Note: If you are a paid subscriber to Serious Bloggers Only or Guest Blogging, please submit a support ticket to change your email.

 Unsubscribe from emails

Smart Blogger P.O. Box 2034 Cedar Park, Texas 78630 United States (877) 870-6957

0 comments: