Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

Friday 3 February 2017

Ooops... What happened yesterday?

 

Hi Dan! How's it going?

I'm Vero, part of Postcron's Customer Service team. I'm writing to you because I have noticed that you logged on to Postcron yesterday but you didn't schedule any posts and wanted to ask if you need help or have any concerns?  

First off, I would like to let you know that you can use the free version of Postcron for as long as you'd like (since it doesn't expire), and manage up to 6 social accounts,totally Free!  

Here i'm giving you a little gif of how to schedule posts so you can, right this moment, start to save time, by automatically publishing on your social accounts. 


It's very easy! Now it's your turn  --> Program your first post here!   


If you have any doubts, you can watch this 4 minute video or write me!  (You already know that you can find me in the "Help" option on your account)  

¡Hope you have a great day!

Vero
Customer Service
Postcron.com

intercom

0 comments: