Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

Friday 3 February 2017

Starting an online course? Here’s how to get your first students

Take a look:

How to Get Your First 5, 50, or Even 500 Paying Students

It’s a free workshop by my friend, Danny Iny. Over the past two years, he’s sold millions of dollars of online courses. Even more than I have, I think.

And I have to say… he knows his stuff.

Not just the advanced tactics, either. He’s boiled the whole process down to a step-by-step system even a beginner can follow.

If you’re thinking about starting an online course, I highly recommend attending. As you can imagine, getting your first students is the hardest part of launching a course, and I think this workshop will leave you 100% better prepared than flying blind.

Enjoy!

Jon

PS: They will be sending out a replay afterward, so no worries if you can’t make it - just be sure to sign up anyway to make sure you get the replay.

Talk soon,

Jon

(Note: If you're wondering why you got this email, you subscribed to get one of the following: Headline Hacks, training on guest blogging, or post updates to Smart Blogger or Boost Blog Traffic. If you'd rather I didn't email you, click here to unsubscribe, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-)



If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

Smart Blogger P.O. Box 2034 Cedar Park, Texas 78630 United States (877) 870-6957

0 comments: